An Evaluation of the Marketing Activities of Nitol Motors Ltd. (An Exclusive Distributor of TATA Vehicles in BD)
Bristy, Jannatul Ferdous
MetadataShow full item record
This report analyses the marketing strategies of the Nitol Motors Ltd. Nitol Motors is one of the most renowned companies in our country. This report has covered almost all the strategy of Nitol Motors Ltd for marketing its product. It also includes a brief profile of the company. To know the strategy of the company it also includes the product categories and the distribution channel of the company. The objective of this report is to identify and analyze marketing strategies of Nitol (Broadly). Here has been used both the primary sources of data and secondary sources of data. The data has been collected through some non-structured questionnaire. The limitations to get the proper information were time barriers, intension not to disclose the information rules and regulation etc. The vision of the company is to remain as the benchmark in the automobiles distributors in BD. Being an innovative and technology driven Company consistently delivering world-class products ensuring best consumer satisfaction through continuous value added services provided by highly professional TATA’ committed team. Their mission is to increase the turnover by more than 80% in 2020 and remaining socially committed ethical company. Distribution of TATA vehicles is the core business of Nitol Motors. Nitol Motors Ltd operates its business in a competitive environment with both local and multi-national organizations. At present the company holds 70% market share whereas the rest of 30% market share holds by the other multi-national and local companies importing reconditioned car. It’s clearly indicated that Nitol Motors Ltd is in the leading position among all other competitors in the automobile industry .The majors participant of the automobile distributors company are ; Ashok Leyand, Eicher, Isuzu, Fhuton, Toyata, Swarazmadza, Mahindra and so on. Among this company only Ashok Leyland and Eicher would be future threat for TATA vehicle. Being an Intern I worked at Nitol Motors Ltd. as a Pre-Sales Support Officer. I really enjoyed the job during my internship program. I had to conduct market survey, field visit and dealing with the dealers of Nitol Motors Ltd. Marketing strategies of Nitol Motors is built on smooth distribution in Bangladesh. Nitol discovers different needs and groups in the market place, target those needs and groups that it can satisfy in the superior way and then position its offerings, so that the target market recognize the companies distinctive offerings and image. Company has strong distribution network all over the country. It has more than 1000 direct dealers. In addition, numerous secondary dealers operating in the outskirts of the major markets are engaged in selling the products of the company. TATA introduced many new products into the market like Prima. Ultra. Milk Tanker, Bulk cement carriers, Tipper. TATA is constantly working to improve its products quality through comparative study and customer feedback in order to maintain competitive edge. However, finally in this report there are some suggestions and recommendations for making better strategy and removing lacking.
- Journal of law